System of electronic document workflow
Systems of electronic document workflow are used for solving of applied problems, where the important component is work with the electronic documents:
- Management of interaction with the clients.
- Processing of citizens addressing.
- Automatization of work of the customer support service.
- Organization of project documents workflow, etc.
Stages of work:
1. Preliminary examination.
- Formation of basic demands for the system;
- Detecting of functional, geographic and other limitations for the project;
- Approval of the Articles of Association of the project and contract conclusion;
- Preliminary choice of the system of electronic document workflow.
2. System and analytic examination.
- Examination of structure of business processes of the enterprise;
- Examination of paper workflow;
- Examination of IT-infrastructure;
- Specification of demands to the system of electronic document workflow;
- Choice of the program platform.
- Description of routes of documents workflow;
- Defining of the architecture of analytics guide of the system of electronic document workflow (reference data);
- Approval of the specification.
4. Installation of the system of electronic document workflow.
- Adjustment, adaptation and (or) update of the system of electronic document workflow;
- Execution of instructions and regulations;
- Teaching of users;
- Experienced use;
- Transfer to the industrial use.
- Optimization of work with the documents and information with opportunity of remote access and possibility of working with EDS.
- Decrease of time spent for search of documents and information, as well as their processing (execution, approval, etc.)
- Automatization of documents account.
- Optimization of business processes.
- Optimization of management control.
- Increase of labour productivity.
- Decrease of material costs.
Systems of electronic document workflow are becoming the necessary element of IT-infrastructure of the modern company.
Modern systems of electronic document workflow are aimed for work not only with correspondence and organizational-administrative documents, but also with different internal documents (agreements, normative, informational and project documentation, documents for HR management activities, etc.)